1. Specifications of the Antminer D3 are as follows:
a) Hash rate: Hash rate: 19.3 GH/s (Variation of ±5% is expected)
b) Power consumption: 1200W (at the wall, with Bitmain's APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp).
c) Dimensions of the miner: 12.6 x5.12 x 7.5"
d) Hashing algorithm: X11 – Compatible Coins: DASH, ADZ, ARC, ATX, BOLI, BOPS, BSC, CANN, CNO, CNT, COXST, CREVA, CRM, DP, ENT, ERY, FAL, GILL, GRN, HCC, HPC, INFX, J-x11, KASH, KURT, LGBTQ, LKC, MAR, MARX, MMM, MND, MUE, OGN, ONX, OZC, PIZZA, PXI, SAND, SEV, SMC, START, TOR, TREAU, UIS-x11, VLTC, XCXT, XVP
2. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU's efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
3. It recommends use of the APW3++ PSU with the Antminer D3. One APW3++ PSU can not power more than one Antminer D3. (NOT INCLUDED)
4. All PCIe connectors on a hashing board need to be connected to the PSU for the hashboard to operate. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board!
5. Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6pin PCIe connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. Be sure to power on the miner only after all the PCIE connectors are connected to power supply.
6. Please select the correct address for shipping before you submit your order because, the shipping address cannot be changed after the order has been submitted. The seller does not take any responsibility for or compensate for any loss as result of downtime caused by delays in transportation as a result of custom formalities or other reasons.