Amazon Price: $75.00 $51.32 You save: $23.68 (32%). (as of March 28, 2017 01:01 –
Explaining cybercrime in a highly networked world, this book provides a comprehensive yet accessible summary of the history, modern developments, and efforts to combat cybercrime in various forms at all levels of government-international, national, state, and local. * Provides accessible, comprehensive coverage of a complex topic that encompasses identity theft to copyright infringement written for non-technical readers * Pays due attention to important elements of cybercrime that have been largely ignored in the field, especially politics * Supplies examinations of both the domestic and international efforts to combat cybercrime * Serves an ideal text for first-year undergraduate students in criminal justice programs
Amazon Price: $0.00 (as of March 28, 2017 03:37 –
Amazon Price: N/A (as of March 18, 2017 12:27 –
Self-attribution is a public declaration of responsibility for the conduct of an operation. It is distinguished from covert operations, where perpetrators provide no such acknowledgement and attempt to conceal their identities. Although self-attribution is always an option, this thesis examines legal and strategic reasons for a nation state to publically acknowledge its role in the conduct of a cyber-operation. The central result is that whereas neither international law nor national policy requires self-attribution, under certain strategic conditions it may be preferred.
Amazon Price: N/A (as of March 27, 2017 23:31 –
The things you do on the Internet reveal more about you than you might realize. Much of our personal lives—including embarrassing remnants of the past, our spending habits, even our location at any given time—is available for corporations, the government, former spouses, our neighbors, scammers, stalkers and anyone else to uncover. You also might be unintentionally divulging matters you (or others) consider private—to friends…coworkers, clients and employers…marketing companies…and even to competitors, identity thieves and burglars. In STOP FACEBOOK FROM SPYING ON YOU…AND OTHER WAYS TO PROTECT YOUR ONLINE PRIVACY, the editors of Bottom Line/Personal have brought together the leading security experts in American to show you the vital steps to prevent invisible stalkers and online spies from invading your identity…protect your financial accounts…and safeguard your personal privacy. You’ll learn…
* Six ways Facebook could be compromising your private information and what you can do about it.
* The biggest password mistakes…and how to create the safest passwords possible.
* Yes, you CAN block annoying Internet ads
* Shrewd privacy defense when using Wi-Fi.
* How to keep hackers out of your on-line accounts.
* Retail stores are spying on you, too. Do this to find what info they have.
* The ultimate security when someone hacks your e-mail address book.
* The vital phone setting that protects against viruses when you download apps.
* What to do about troubling information about you that you just can’t erase.
* Simple browsing tricks that won’t allow websites or their advertisers to track your digital doings. One key: Click on the secret triangle!
* How to protect yourself from “Friends’” postings that could harm your reputation.
* Cloud storage is vulnerable, too. 4 ways to safeguard your backup. Don’t let them steal your photos, either!
* Beware: Any e-mail sent through your employer’s computer network can be read by your boss—even if you send them from your personal tablet or smartphone. What you must do when sending a private e-mail or text from the workplace.
* How to keep your movements, your purchases and your past private.
* FBI officials can read messages that are more than six months old without a warrant. Two ways to prevent it.
* The free service that stops those irritating robocalls from calling you.
* The essential (and lifesaving!) steps to take now to avoid medical privacy problems later.
* How to totally disappear when you need to evade a dangerous person who is trying to find you.
And much, much more.
Amazon Price: N/A (as of March 28, 2017 08:35 –
Violent Python shows you how to move from a theoretical understanding of offensive computing concepts to a practical implementation. Instead of relying on another attacker’s tools, this book will teach you to forge your own weapons using the Python programming language. This book demonstrates how to write Python scripts to automate large-scale network attacks, extract metadata, and investigate forensic artifacts. It also shows how to write code to intercept and analyze network traffic using Python, craft and spoof wireless frames to attack wireless and Bluetooth devices, and how to data-mine popular social media websites and evade modern anti-virus.
– Demonstrates how to write Python scripts to automate large-scale network attacks, extract metadata, and investigate forensic artifacts.
– Write code to intercept and analyze network traffic using Python. Craft and spoof wireless frames to attack wireless and Bluetooth devices.
– Data-mine popular social media websites and evade modern anti-virus.