With iGottech Laptop Combination Lock Security Cable, you can now throw your keys away and easily protect your valuable device and personal information. The resettable 4-wheel combination offers 10,000 possible combinations. Its body is made from high quality zinc alloy making it an ideal theft deterrent. Also very easy to use with its one hand operation design. Attaches to almost all laptops as well suited for most projectors, LCD and plasma screens with built-in standard security slot. Simply anchor the 6.5ft, 5mm thick steel cable to a desk, table or fixed structure and you can breathe with ease knowing your device is securely locked. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE! Aren't pleased with your laptop combination lock for ANY reason at all? Just let us know for a FULL Refund. Your Satisfaction is Always Our #1 Priority. You literally RISK NOTHING trying this premium product. Click that yellow "ADD TO CART" BUTTON NOW!
S7 Version 4 Specifications:
1. Hash Rate: 5.06 TH/s ±5%
2. Power Consumption: 1278W (at the wall, with APW3, 93% efficiency, 25C ambient temp)
3. Power Efficiency: 0.25 J/GH (at the wall, with APW3, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
4. Rated Voltage: 12.0V+5%, should not be less than 12.0V
5. Chip quantity per unit: 162x BM1385
6. Dimensions: 301mm(L)*123mm(W)*155mm(H)
7. Cooling: 2x 12038 fan
8. Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
9. Network Connection: Ethernet
10. Default Frequency: 625M
Please note the following:
1. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU's efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter. Figures provided are at the wall, with AC/DC 93% efficiency, and 25°C ambient temp.
2. PSU: A power supply unit is not included, and you will need to purchase one separately. There are 3 PCI-e connectors for +12V DC input on each hashing board and all 3 are required on each board. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board!
3. Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6pin PCI-e connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. If you use different PSU for hash boards and control board, please make sure to power the hash boards first and the control board only after the hash boards have been powered.
The APW3-12-1600-B2 power supply is recommended for use with the S7. One of these power supplies will support one S7.
The issue of spying by the government by its most effective security resources have continued to be an issue. Are there rules. What have the current perspectives led us to believe and are these perspectives true and accurate depictions of us as Americans or could these fears be written by the terrorists themselves in article's, papers, magazines, journals, and incidents portrayed in our society forcing news to report instances that have gone unanswered and once answered is it too, late to change our perspectives of events. Read this brief report to gain the perspective every God fearing or not – American should have and be proud of!
Computer hacker Tina Adler discovers that her true enemy could be someone terrifyingly close to home in this cunningly-plotted tale of identity and suspense.
Framed for ordering a hit on mobster Tony DeMarco, Tina Adler is forced to re-enter the shadowy world of computer hacking she thought she’d left behind. In order to clear her name, she reluctantly joins an FBI team led by her old flame, Zeke Chapman, tasked with scouring the deep web to unearth DeMarco’s darkest secrets.
Continue reading “Betrayed (A Black Hat Thriller)”
Basic Security Testing with Kali Linux 2
Kali Linux 2 (2016) is an Ethical Hacking platform that allows good guys to use the same tools and techniques that a hacker would use, so they can find security issues before the bad guys do.
Continue reading “Basic Security Testing with Kali Linux 2”