Amazon Price: N/A (as of September 25, 2017 17:32 –
Computer hacking is an extremely powerful skill to have. This book focuses on ethical hacking – also known as white hat hacking.
Continue reading “Computer Hacking: A beginners guide to computer hacking, how to hack, internet skills, hacking techniques, and more!”
Amazon Price: N/A (as of September 26, 2017 01:22 –
Welcome to your Cyber-Security Playground Guide
– Now in Third Edition!
Free bonus inside! (Right After Conclusion)
Get limited time offer, Get your BONUS right NOW!
Continue reading “Hacking: Viruses and Malware, Hacking an Email Address and Facebook page, and more! Cyber Security Playground Guide – 3rd Edition (Penetration Testing, How to Hack, Basic Security, Computer Hacking)”
Amazon Price: $69.95 $57.31 You save: $12.64 (18%). (as of September 25, 2017 21:38 –
Digital Evidence and Computer Crime, Third Edition provides the knowledge necessary to uncover and use digital evidence effectively in any kind of investigation. The widely-adopted first and second editions introduced thousands of students to this field and helped them deal with digital evidence. This completely updated edition provides the introductory materials that new students require, and also expands on the material presented in previous editions to help students develop these skills. The textbook teaches how computer networks function, how they can be involved in crimes, and how they can be used as a source of evidence. Additionally, this third edition includes updated chapters dedicated to networked Windows, Unix, and Macintosh computers, and Personal Digital Assistants.
Ancillary materials include an Instructor's Manual and PowerPoint slides.Named The 2011 Best Digital Forensics Book by InfoSec ReviewsProvides a thorough explanation of how computers & networks function, how they can be involved in crimes, and how they can be used as evidence Features coverage of the abuse of computer networks and privacy and security issues on computer networks
Amazon Price: N/A (as of September 25, 2017 17:04 –
Your complete resource to protect you, your family, and your community from digital crime
Every day, thousands of digital crimes are facilitated over the internet. Years ago, this meant that a criminal needed specialized computer skill, a dedicated computer for hacking, and an expensive internet connection. Today, the entire instruction one needs can be found on Google, the attacks can be conducted over a cell phone, and there is free wireless internet on practically every corner.
Continue reading “Personal Digital Security”
Amazon Price: N/A (as of September 26, 2017 09:02 –
The things you do on the Internet reveal more about you than you might realize. Much of our personal lives—including embarrassing remnants of the past, our spending habits, even our location at any given time—is available for corporations, the government, former spouses, our neighbors, scammers, stalkers and anyone else to uncover. You also might be unintentionally divulging matters you (or others) consider private—to friends…coworkers, clients and employers…marketing companies…and even to competitors, identity thieves and burglars. In STOP FACEBOOK FROM SPYING ON YOU…AND OTHER WAYS TO PROTECT YOUR ONLINE PRIVACY, the editors of Bottom Line/Personal have brought together the leading security experts in American to show you the vital steps to prevent invisible stalkers and online spies from invading your identity…protect your financial accounts…and safeguard your personal privacy. You’ll learn…
* Six ways Facebook could be compromising your private information and what you can do about it.
* The biggest password mistakes…and how to create the safest passwords possible.
* Yes, you CAN block annoying Internet ads
* Shrewd privacy defense when using Wi-Fi.
* How to keep hackers out of your on-line accounts.
* Retail stores are spying on you, too. Do this to find what info they have.
* The ultimate security when someone hacks your e-mail address book.
* The vital phone setting that protects against viruses when you download apps.
* What to do about troubling information about you that you just can’t erase.
* Simple browsing tricks that won’t allow websites or their advertisers to track your digital doings. One key: Click on the secret triangle!
* How to protect yourself from “Friends’” postings that could harm your reputation.
* Cloud storage is vulnerable, too. 4 ways to safeguard your backup. Don’t let them steal your photos, either!
* Beware: Any e-mail sent through your employer’s computer network can be read by your boss—even if you send them from your personal tablet or smartphone. What you must do when sending a private e-mail or text from the workplace.
* How to keep your movements, your purchases and your past private.
* FBI officials can read messages that are more than six months old without a warrant. Two ways to prevent it.
* The free service that stops those irritating robocalls from calling you.
* The essential (and lifesaving!) steps to take now to avoid medical privacy problems later.
* How to totally disappear when you need to evade a dangerous person who is trying to find you.
And much, much more.