The latest wireless security solutions
Protect your wireless systems from crippling attacks using the detailed security information in this comprehensive volume. Thoroughly updated to cover today's established and emerging wireless technologies, Hacking Exposed Wireless, second edition reveals how attackers use readily available and custom tools to target, infiltrate, and hijack vulnerable systems. This book discusses the latest developments in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, ZigBee, and DECT hacking, and explains how to perform penetration tests, reinforce WPA protection schemes, mitigate packet injection risk, and lock down Bluetooth and RF devices. Cutting-edge techniques for exploiting Wi-Fi clients, WPA2, cordless phones, Bluetooth pairing, and ZigBee encryption are also covered in this fully revised guide.
- Build and configure your Wi-Fi attack arsenal with the best hardware and software tools
- Explore common weaknesses in WPA2 networks through the eyes of an attacker
- Leverage post-compromise remote client attacks on Windows 7 and Mac OS X
- Master attack tools to exploit wireless systems, including Aircrack-ng, coWPAtty, Pyrit, IPPON, FreeRADIUS-WPE, and the all new KillerBee
- Evaluate your threat to software update impersonation attacks on public networks
- Assess your threat to eavesdropping attacks on Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, ZigBee, and DECT networks using commercial and custom tools
- Develop advanced skills leveraging Software Defined Radio and other flexible frameworks
- Apply comprehensive defenses to protect your wireless devices and infrastructure
Click here to buy from Amazon
With the rapid advancement of information discovery techniques, machine learning and data mining continue to play a significant role in cybersecurity. Although several conferences, workshops, and journals focus on the fragmented research topics in this area, there has been no single interdisciplinary resource on past and current works and possible paths for future research in this area. This book fills this need.
From basic concepts in machine learning and data mining to advanced problems in the machine learning domain, Data Mining and Machine Learning in Cybersecurity provides a unified reference for specific machine learning solutions to cybersecurity problems. It supplies a foundation in cybersecurity fundamentals and surveys contemporary challenges—detailing cutting-edge machine learning and data mining techniques.
- Unveils cutting-edge techniques for detecting new attacks
- Contains in-depth discussions of machine learning solutions to detection problems
- Categorizes methods for detecting, scanning, and profiling intrusions and anomalies
- Surveys contemporary cybersecurity problems and unveils state-of-the-art machine learning and data mining solutions
- Details privacy-preserving data mining methods
This interdisciplinary resource includes technique review tables that allow for speedy access to common cybersecurity problems and associated data mining methods. Numerous illustrative figures help readers visualize the workflow of complex techniques and more than forty case studies provide a clear understanding of the design and application of data mining and machine learning techniques in cybersecurity.
Click here to buy from Amazon