Corporate Cyberwar chronicles the daily battle between technical criminals and law enforcement. As new and advanced ways to cheat and financially ruin companies are discovered, many authorities not only have to figure out ways to stop it, but they also have to create new laws in order to prosecute the perpetrators. This book addresses how businesses/corporations can protect themselves against this increasingly vicious attack. To help convey the importance of protection and awareness, Cyberwar explores two very important cases, WikiLeaks and Stuxnet. Businesses/corporations are given a better understanding of such similar attacks in the future. Corporate Cyberwar does not only focus on problems, it also provides solutions. There is a point by point explanation of how Crimeware, Bot Networks and DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) take place, which helps businesses/corporations understand exactly what needs to be done in order to prevent the attacks. Cyberwar is not only for those with a moderate understanding of technology, it is also for those with limited understanding of this threat and its devastating effects.
- Cyberdeterrence and Cyberwar (tobem.com)
- Cyberwar and Cyber-attack: How is our strongest network at risk of becoming our weakest link? (tobem.com)
- Surviving Cyberwar (tobem.com)
- Cyber Infrastructure Protection (tobem.com)
- Cyberwar: Bedrohung für die Informationsgesellschaft (tobem.com)
- CyberWar, CyberTerror, CyberCrime (tobem.com)
- Cyberwar 3.0: Human Factors in Information Operations and Future Conflict (tobem.com)