Amazon Price:$15.99 $12.99 You save: $3.00 (19%). (as of April 18, 2018 12:11 – Details). Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on the Amazon site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Amazon Price:$6.99 $6.99 (as of February 21, 2018 13:03 – Details). Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on the Amazon site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Turn an existing USB port into a rapid turbo charger. You can boost your standard USB port to charge devices such as smart phones or tablets up to 3 X faster than before. It supports all Android and Apple devices such as iPad or iPhone.
Contrary to popular belief, there has never been any shortage of Macintosh-related security issues. OS9 had issues that warranted attention. However, due to both ignorance and a lack of research, many of these issues never saw the light of day. No solid techniques were published for executing arbitrary code on OS9, and there are no notable legacy Macintosh exploits. Due to the combined lack of obvious vulnerabilities and accompanying exploits, Macintosh appeared to be a solid platform. Threats to Macintosh's OS X operating system are increasing in sophistication and number. Whether it is the exploitation of an increasing number of holes, use of rootkits for post-compromise concealment or disturbed denial of service, knowing why the system is vulnerable and understanding how to defend it is critical to computer security.
* Macintosh OS X Boot Process and Forensic Software All the power, all the tools, and all the geekery of Linux is present in Mac OS X. Shell scripts, X11 apps, processes, kernel extensions…it's a UNIX platform….Now, you can master the boot process, and Macintosh forensic software.
* Look Back Before the Flood and Forward Through the 21st Century Threatscape Back in the day, a misunderstanding of Macintosh security was more or less industry-wide. Neither the administrators nor the attackers knew much about the platform. Learn from Kevin Finisterre how and why that has all changed!
* Malicious Macs: Malware and the Mac As OS X moves further from desktops, laptops, and servers into the world of consumer technology (iPhones, iPods, and so on), what are the implications for the further spread of malware and other security breaches? Find out from David Harley.
* Malware Detection and the Mac Understand why the continuing insistence of vociferous Mac zealots that it “can't happen here” is likely to aid OS X exploitationg
* Mac OS X for Pen Testers With its BSD roots, super-slick graphical interface, and near-bulletproof reliability, Apple's Mac OS X provides a great platform for pen testing.
* WarDriving and Wireless Penetration Testing with OS X Configure and utilize the KisMAC WLAN discovery tool to WarDrive. Next, use the information obtained during a WarDrive, to successfully penetrate a customer's wireless network.
* Leopard and Tiger Evasion Follow Larry Hernandez through exploitation techniques, tricks, and features of both OS X Tiger and Leopard, using real-world scenarios for explaining and demonstrating the concepts behind them.
* Encryption Technologies and OS X Apple has come a long way from the bleak days of OS9. THere is now a wide array of encryption choices within Mac OS X. Let Gareth Poreus show you what they are.
* Cuts through the hype with a serious discussion of the security
vulnerabilities of the Mac OS X operating system
* Reveals techniques by which OS X can be “owned”
* Details procedures to defeat these techniques
* Offers a sober look at emerging threats and trends
Malware has gone mobile, and the security landscape is changing quickly with emerging attacks on cell phones, PDAs, and other mobile devices. This first book on the growing threat covers a wide range of malware targeting operating systems like Symbian and new devices like the iPhone. Examining code in past, current, and future risks, protect your banking, auctioning, and other activities performed on mobile devices.
* Visual Payloads
View attacks as visible to the end user, including notation of variants.
* Timeline of Mobile Hoaxes and Threats
Understand the history of major attacks and horizon for emerging threates.
* Overview of Mobile Malware Families
Identify and understand groups of mobile malicious code and their variations.
* Taxonomy of Mobile Malware
Bring order to known samples based on infection, distribution, and payload strategies.
* Phishing, SMishing, and Vishing Attacks
Detect and mitigate phone-based phishing (vishing) and SMS phishing (SMishing) techniques.
* Operating System and Device Vulnerabilities
Analyze unique OS security issues and examine offensive mobile device threats.
* Analyze Mobile Malware
Design a sandbox for dynamic software analysis and use MobileSandbox to analyze mobile malware.
* Forensic Analysis of Mobile Malware
Conduct forensic analysis of mobile devices and learn key differences in mobile forensics.
* Debugging and Disassembling Mobile Malware
Use IDA and other tools to reverse-engineer samples of malicious code for analysis.
* Mobile Malware Mitigation Measures
Qualify risk, understand threats to mobile assets, defend against attacks, and remediate incidents.
* Understand the History and Threat Landscape of Rapidly Emerging Mobile Attacks
* Analyze Mobile Device/Platform Vulnerabilities and Exploits
* Mitigate Current and Future Mobile Malware Threats
Amazon Price:N/A(as of April 19, 2018 09:39 – Details). Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on the Amazon site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
SUPERIOR STRENGTH LOCKING SYSTEM – This laptop and notebook combination lock security cable is designed keep your precious and expensive on lock so no one can take your belongings. Leave your device at your desk so with the peace of mind that your product is protected. Many of our customers are students in dorm rooms that fasten the security lock cable to their desk and can leave the dorm without their laptop. COMBINATION LOCK WITH 4 DIGIT PASSWORD – The laptop security cable utilizes a 4 digit security code. This customizeable combination allows you to have over 10,000 different and unique combination. You are able to change the combination with ease. The cable wraps around your desk or a secure object and connects to built in security locking slot holes. Please be aware that this is not compatible with devices that do not have a built in security locking hole. PUSH BUTTON UNLOCKING MECHANISM – Once you have your device set up, it is incredibly easy to unlock the device and take it with you. Our technology has allowed us to manufacture this security lock so that you can unlock the device with one hand to easily take out and take your note book with you on the go. Attach this to not only your laptop but also netbooks, LCD screens, plasma screens, TVs, projectors and other devices with a security slot. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH CERTAIN MODELS – This security cable is for products with security slots. Unfortunately security slots do not come standard on all products. The following devices are not compatible with this product: [Lenovo]U41 / U31 / M41 / S41 / K41 / Ideapad series of products / Flex3 series of products [Acer] Aspire V Nitro [Dell]SPX13 / 7000 / M3800 / Alienware / Inspiron with square keyhole SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee and a 12-month warranty on all products. Phone, email, and live chat available on our website!