Amazon Price: N/A (as of February 6, 2016 16:20 –
Are you one of those people who have felt themselves to be a little bit technologically challenged?
Or are you one of those who seem to be able to master everything quickly and have decided that it is time to learn a little bit more?
Whether you are just looking for a few answers concerning computer hacking or whether you have decided that this is going to be the first step in your journey of mastering hacking, this is exactly the book for you.
Continue reading “Hacking: Hacking Secrets for Rookie Hackers, The Greatest Ideas you Need to Know in Computer Security.: (Hacking, Computer Hacking, Python, how to hack, Penetration Testing, Basic security)”
Millions of public Twitter streams harbor a wealth of data, and once you mine them, you can gain some valuable insights. This short and concise book offers a collection of recipes to help you extract nuggets of Twitter information using easy-to-learn Python tools. Each recipe offers a discussion of how and why the solution works, so you can quickly adapt it to fit your particular needs. The recipes include techniques to:
- Use OAuth to access Twitter data
- Create and analyze graphs of retweet relationships
- Use the streaming API to harvest tweets in realtime
- Harvest and analyze friends and followers
- Discover friendship cliques
- Summarize webpages from short URLs
This book is a perfect companion to O’Reilly's Mining the Social Web.
Click here to buy from Amazon
Malware Analyst's Cookbook and DVD: Tools and Techniques for Fighting Malicious Code: a computer forensics “how-to” for fighting malicious code and analyzing incidents
With our ever-increasing reliance on computers comes an ever-growing risk of malware. Security professionals will find plenty of solutions in this book to the problems posed by viruses, Trojan horses, worms, spyware, rootkits, adware, and other invasive software. Written by well-known malware experts, this guide reveals solutions to numerous problems and includes a DVD of custom programs and tools that illustrate the concepts, enhancing your skills.
- Security professionals face a constant battle against malicious software; this practical manual will improve your analytical capabilities and provide dozens of valuable and innovative solutions
- Covers classifying malware, packing and unpacking, dynamic malware analysis, decoding and decrypting, rootkit detection, memory forensics, open source malware research, and much more
- Includes generous amounts of source code in C, Python, and Perl to extend your favorite tools or build new ones, and custom programs on the DVD to demonstrate the solutions
Malware Analyst's Cookbook is indispensible to IT security administrators, incident responders, forensic analysts, and malware researchers.
Click here to buy from Amazon
Amazon Price: N/A (as of June 24, 2017 09:01 –
Do You Want To Learn How To Hack?
☆★☆ Read this book for FREE on Kindle Unlimited ~ Bonus Right After The Conclusion Act Now Before Gone! ☆★☆
Have you always wanted to hack? Do you want to learn more about hacking? Are you interested in the basics of hacking and successful at it?
Continue reading “Hacking: Basic Security, Penetration Testing and How to Hack (hacking, how to hack, penetration testing, basic security, arduino, python, engineering)”
Amazon Price: N/A (as of March 23, 2017 10:40 –
Python Regular Expressions
Achieve "Python" results and accomplish your dreams!
Welcome and have fun with Python!
Today only, get this Kindle Book for just $2.99. Regularly priced at $5.99. Read on your PC, Mac, smart phone, tablet or Kindle device.
Continue reading “Python: Learn Python Regular Expressions FAST! – The Ultimate Crash Course to Learning the Basics of Python Regular Expressions In No Time (Python, Python … Python Regular Expressions Books)”