Amazon Price: N/A (as of March 23, 2017 10:40 –
Python Regular Expressions
Achieve "Python" results and accomplish your dreams!
Welcome and have fun with Python!
Today only, get this Kindle Book for just $2.99. Regularly priced at $5.99. Read on your PC, Mac, smart phone, tablet or Kindle device.
Python is fast becoming the programming language of choice for hackers, reverse engineers, and software testers because it’s easy to write quickly, and it has the low-level support and libraries that make hackers happy. But until now, there has been no real manual on how to use Python for a variety of hacking tasks. You had to dig through forum posts and man pages, endlessly tweaking your own code to get everything working. Not anymore.
Gray Hat Python explains the concepts behind hacking tools and techniques like debuggers, trojans, fuzzers, and emulators. But author Justin Seitz goes beyond theory, showing you how to harness existing Python-based security tools – and how to build your own when the pre-built ones won’t cut it.
You’ll learn how to:
- Automate tedious reversing and security tasks
- Design and program your own debugger
- Learn how to fuzz Windows drivers and create powerful fuzzers from scratch
- Have fun with code and library injection, soft and hard hooking techniques, and other software trickery
- Sniff secure traffic out of an encrypted web browser session
- Use PyDBG, Immunity Debugger, Sulley, IDAPython, PyEMU, and more
The world’s best hackers are using Python to do their handiwork. Shouldn’t you?
Click here to buy from Amazon
Amazon Price: N/A (as of February 6, 2016 16:20 –
Are you one of those people who have felt themselves to be a little bit technologically challenged?
Or are you one of those who seem to be able to master everything quickly and have decided that it is time to learn a little bit more?
Whether you are just looking for a few answers concerning computer hacking or whether you have decided that this is going to be the first step in your journey of mastering hacking, this is exactly the book for you.
Malware Analyst’s Cookbook and DVD: Tools and Techniques for Fighting Malicious Code: a computer forensics “how-to” for fighting malicious code and analyzing incidents
With our ever-increasing reliance on computers comes an ever-growing risk of malware. Security professionals will find plenty of solutions in this book to the problems posed by viruses, Trojan horses, worms, spyware, rootkits, adware, and other invasive software. Written by well-known malware experts, this guide reveals solutions to numerous problems and includes a DVD of custom programs and tools that illustrate the concepts, enhancing your skills.
- Security professionals face a constant battle against malicious software; this practical manual will improve your analytical capabilities and provide dozens of valuable and innovative solutions
- Covers classifying malware, packing and unpacking, dynamic malware analysis, decoding and decrypting, rootkit detection, memory forensics, open source malware research, and much more
- Includes generous amounts of source code in C, Python, and Perl to extend your favorite tools or build new ones, and custom programs on the DVD to demonstrate the solutions
Malware Analyst’s Cookbook is indispensible to IT security administrators, incident responders, forensic analysts, and malware researchers.
Click here to buy from Amazon