Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
A fully updated CompTIA Security+ exam guide from training and exam preparation expert Mike Meyers
Take the CompTIA Security+ exam (exam SY0-501) with confidence using the comprehensive information contained in this highly effective study resource. Like the exam, the guide goes beyond knowledge application and is designed to ensure that security personnel anticipate security risks and guard against them.
In Mike Meyers’ CompTIA Security+ Certification Guide, Second Edition (Exam SY0-501), the bestselling author and leading authority on CompTIA A+ certification brings his proven methodology to IT security. Mike covers all exam objectives in small, digestible modules that allow you to focus on individual skills as you move through a broad and complex set of skills and concepts. The book features hundreds of accurate practice questions as well as a toolbox of the author’s favorite network security related freeware/shareware.
• Provides complete coverage of every objective on exam SY0-501
• Electronic content includes 20+ lab simulations, video training, and hundreds of practice exam questions
• Written by computer security and certification guru Mike Meyers
- Paperback: 659 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 2 edition (December 22, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781260026375
- ISBN-13: 978-1260026375
- ASIN: 126002637X
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1.4 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds