Describes how to design object-oriented code and accompanying algorithms that can be reverse engineered for greater flexibility in future code maintenance and alteration.
Provides essential object-oriented concepts and programming methods for software engineers and researchers.
- Item Weight:2.43 pounds
- Hardcover:222 pages
- Product Dimensions:6.14 x 0.56 x 9.21 inches
- Publisher:Springer; 2005th Edition (December 17, 2004)
- Best Sellers Rank:#9,756,504 in Books
- #524 in UML Language
- #1,442 in Object-Oriented Software Design
- #1,960 in Software Programming Compilers