A powerful, vivid history of Israel's intelligence services from the country's independence in 1948, right up to Stuxnet and the current Middle East crises, describing the roots of both the triumphs and the screw-ups. Chapter 1 is titled “Stopping Iran,” focused on nuclear threats, and then readers are taken through the entire history.
- Cyberspace and the State: Toward a strategy for cyber-power (tobem.com)
- Megaphone Desktop Tool (tobem.com)
- The Cyber Commander's eHandbook Version 3 (tobem.com)
- Handbook on Securing Cyber-Physical Critical Infrastructure (tobem.com)
- Cybersecurity: Public Sector Threats and Responses (Public Administration and Public Policy) (tobem.com)
- Modern Warfare, Intelligence and Deterrence: The Technologies That Are Transforming Them (The Economist) (tobem.com)