Dr. Ali Jahangiri, a world-renowned information technology (IT) expert, brings us the next must-have in IT training: Live Hacking, the definitive and comprehensive guide to computer hacking. Groundbreaking, insightful, and practical, this guide serves to inform IT professionals about and challenge existing conceptions of hacking, its victims, and its consequences, but with an eye to empowering prospective victims with the knowledge they need to thwart the criminal elements in cyberspace. Whether you work in a Fortune 500 company or if you're just looking to protect your home office from hackers, this book will provide you with all the information you need to protect your valuable information. Live Hacking is straightforward, easy to read, and a reference that you'll use again and again. It's the kind of book you'll want to keep in your back pocket! With a user-friendly writing style and easy-to-follow diagrams and computer screenshots.
Amazon Price:$15.99(as of October 19, 2020 09:42 – Details). Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on the Amazon site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Do you wish you could take part in the Data Revolution happing right now?… or do you see everyone else making money with cryptocurrency? Are you tempted to start learning finally see what the hype is all about? Do you feel ignorant, unclear what cryptocurrency is, and why it can change your life?
Amazon Price:$19.99(as of October 22, 2020 10:10 – Details). Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on the Amazon site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Learn to hack!
Below are sample topics covered in the book:
– Hacking into Computers and Smartphones
– Ethical Hacking
– Scanning Your Systems
– Pinpointing Specific Vulnerabilities
– The best tools for each kind of hacking
– Cracking Encryption
– Flaws in Websites and Applications
– Attacking with Frameworks
– Penetration Testing
– Step by Step Commands to perform
– Advantages and Disadvantages of WEP, WPA, WPA2, etc
– Other Wireless Hacking Resources
– And various other subjects related to hacking
If you really want to learn more about hacking, then this book will definitely provide you with detailed information as well as other resources you can learn from.
The Proceedings are a compilation of eleven technical research papers presented at Digital Bonds 2007 SCADA Security Scientific Symposium (S4). This level of technical detail is new to the SCADA Security community and is desperately needed to speed up progress and get past the FUD.
Table of Contents
SCADA Protocol Implementation Analysis and Vulnerabilities
1. OPC Exposed Part I Interface Implementation Vulnerabilities
2. OPC Exposed Part II Denial of Service Attacks
3. ICCP Exposed: Assessing the Attack Surface of the Utility Stack”
4. Automated Testing of SCADA Protocols
Security Protocols for Control Systems
5. Anonymous, Authenticated Communication for Secure Sharing
of SCADA and Control System Information
6. SCADA Protocol Obfuscation: A Proactive Defense Line in
7. N-Secrecy Authentication Response to Graduated Threat Levels in SCADA Network
8. A Methodology for Estimating the Mean Time-to-Compromise of a System
9. SCADA Honeynets: How to Build and Analyzing Attacks
10. Identifying Attacks on Control Systems by Scripting Event Aggregation and Correlation
11. Using Model-based Intrusion Detection for SCADA Networks
The complete introduction and abstracts are available at: http://www.digitalbond.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/s4_overview2.pdf
The much-anticipated second edition of the bestselling book that details network security through the hacker's eye
Since the first edition of Hack Attacks Revealed was published, many new attacks have been made on all operating systems, including UNIX, Windows XP, Mac OS, and Linux, and on firewalls, proxies, and gateways. Security expert John Chirillo is ready to tackle these attacks with you again. He has packed the Second Edition of his all-in-one reference with forty percent new material.
In this fascinating new edition, you'll discover:
* The hacker's perspective on security holes in UNIX, Linux, and Windows networks
* Over 170 new vulnerabilities and exploits
* Advanced discovery techniques
* A crash course in C for compiling hacker tools and vulnerability scanners
* The top seventy-five hack attacks for UNIX and Windows
* Malicious code coverage of Myparty, Goner, Sircam, BadTrans, Nimda, Code Red I/II, and many more
* TigerSuite Professional 3.5 (full suite single license)