Panacur (fenbendazole) Paste 10-percent is indicated for the control of large strongyles (Strongylus edentatus S. equinus S. vulgaris) encysted early third stage (hyobiotic) late third stage and fourth stage cyathostome larvae small strongyles pinworms (Oxyuris equi) ascarids (Parascaris equorum) and arteritis caused by fourth stage larvae of Strongylus vulgaris in horses.Panacur (fenbendazole) Paste 10-percent is approved for use concomitantly with an approved form of trichlorfon. Thichlorfon is approved for the treatment of stomach bots (Gasterohilus spp.) in horses. Refer to the manufacturer's label for directions for use and cautions for trichlorfon.
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 1.5 x 2 inches ; 2.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Amazon only ships this item within the contiguous 48 United States. Other Sellers on Amazon may ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii and US Territories.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B0015DUBZA
- Item model number: 235165